With over 30 beautifully landscaped acres and spectacular views of the Blue Water Bridges, Sarnia Bay Marina offers over 300 full service slips at Sarnia’s most desirable ‘lifestyle’ marina. The up-to-date facility and staff offer an endless array of amenities and services to all guests. The Sarnia Bay crew consistently offers Canadian hospitality at its highest level with first-rate, friendly service. We are a secure and safe destination.
We promise your stay at Sarnia Bay will feel like a home away from home. We are fully equipped with both 30 and 50 amp power options. For your convenience, our modern, air-conditioned, full shower, clean, washrooms are right beside the Guest piers. Spend an afternoon on the loungers at our pool deck and cool off with a dip in our heated saltwater pool. We have BBQs available for your use in our large pavilion, next to the pool.
Check out our Specialty Packages! Reference our Shuttle Guide outlining the extensive offerings of over fifty businesses in our immediate area. See pictures from past boat club rendezvous by clicking here. We also have a plethora of events designed for you in mind. Check these out to see what's in store for you at the Bay!
Hospitality partners, at our Marina complex, include:
- Alternate Grounds Dockside Restaurant
- Amazing eatery, on site, having locally sourced food, live entertainment on the weekends, and a spectacular, new deck looking over the bay.
- Boarder Pass
- Located beside us, in the bay, enjoy an exciting wakeboarding experience.
- There are many dining choices reached in minutes by walking or by our courtesy shuttle van. Our Concierge Services will book your reservations for you.
- Right across the street, a stone’s throw away, are local eatery favourites - Stokes by the Bay and Paddy Flaherty’s.
How about some World Famous Fries under the Bluewater Bridge?
We utilize the west side parklands for many activities, now. Boat Clubs have held special activities, including fun team challenges in these flatlands. We are but minutes away from some of Ontario’s nicest parks and beaches. Canatara Park, a short shuttle ride on the shores of Lake Huron, offers life guards on duty daily, beach volleyball courts, ice-cream and French fries, playgrounds, an animal farm, biking and hiking trails.
Looking for some Culture?
- Stones and Bones Museum - A locally owned private museum with a world class collection, of interest for all ages.
- Judith and Norman ALIX Art Gallery - Brand new art gallery downtown
The Glass Pillar Spa, is walking distance for anyone who may feel like getting pampered with an extensive offering of personal spa specialties.
Great shopping is within walking distances at our downtown core or take our free shuttle. Lambton Mall offers many shopping opportunities and a new state of the art Cinema. .
The Holiday Inn Executive Golf Course
- 9 Hole Par 3 golf course just two minutes away.
- Pool and restaurant on site
- Special Packages and rates available
- Clubs available to rent
Gateway Casinos Point Edward –You are there in less than four minutes and you can bet on it!!